1. Check whether the water alternates normally, so that the water alternates normally. If the water guarantee is broken, it can be short circuited to ensure use;
2. Click on the preset button to check if the ammeter is swinging. If not swinging, use an electric meter to measure whether the laser power supply is charging. If it does not light up, the power supply may malfunction and need to be replaced;
3. The ground wire and water guarantee on the power supply can also be tested to see if the water guarantee is broken and to check the output power. If it emits light, the potentiometer is broken and needs to be replaced;
4. If the main program does not light up, can the connected card use an electricity meter to measure DC between angles 15 (H) or 16 (L) 3 and 14? If there is the above voltage, it indicates that the card is normal and there cannot be a problem with the card signal;
5. There is noise inside the laser power supply, usually due to the power connector not touching, re welding or connecting, and then blowing off the dust inside the power supply.
According to the lighting conditions of different operations,
1. Check if the laser power switch of the machine is turned on;
2. Check whether the light output signal, control signal, and water protection signal of the chiller are normal;
3. Check that the laser tube emits light normally; Abnormal weak light (purple) and normal pink color; Whether the water flow in the laser tube is normal;
4. Check whether the optical path is normal, whether the laser tube is on, whether the laser head is on, and whether there are problems with the optical path;
5. Check if the button panel lights are normal, check if the mechanical operation panel and power are correct, or if the computer software parameters are correct;
6. Check if the laser power supply fan is rotating. If it does not rotate, replace the power supply;
7. Check whether the laser tube and laser power supply are emitting light directly from the laser power signal. When emitting light, the laser tube and laser power supply are normal; If the light is still on, it indicates that the laser power supply is broken and needs to be replaced;
8. Is the voltage below.
The laser cutting machine does not emit light during operation
Check if the water tank of the fiber laser cutting machine is alarmed.
(1) Alarm, connect the inlet and outlet behind the water tank with a water pipe, power on the water tank, and check if there is an alarm. If there is an alarm, the water tank is broken. If there is no alarm, the water path of the fiber laser cutting machine is blocked. Check if the water pipe is bent or pressed down by something, and if there are any debris in the water tank (replace the clean water in the water tank).
(2) No alarm, check if the power fan of the fiber laser cutting machine is rotating. The power fan of the fiber laser cutting machine rotates, and the laser power supply is short circuited with wires.
2、 Is the fiber laser cutting machine emitting light.
(1) When emitting light, the wire on the motion control card is loose or the motion control card is damaged (replacing the board card).
(2) Not emitting light, poor laser power supply. (Damaged fiber laser cutting machine) (Check if there is a fire at the high-voltage end of the fiber laser cutting machine, as the fire can easily burn the laser power supply and board electronic components). The power fan of the fiber laser cutting machine does not rotate. Use a pen to test the laser power port for power. There is power, and the laser power supply is damaged (maintenance or replacement of the power supply); No power, check the power switch and wiring of the fiber laser cutting machine for issues.
Finally, one of the most easily overlooked issues is the working environment of the device, checking if the voltage is below. The voltage is too low to function properly. If the laser cutting machine does not emit light after startup, the problem can basically be determined by checking these areas.