The cutting quality is not ideal. When the cutting quality of the fiber laser cutter is not ideal, it is recommended to carry out general inspection first. The inspection contents and sequence are as follows:
1. The actual cutting height is recommended to be between 0.8 and 1.2 mm. If the actual cutting height is not accurate, it needs to be calibrated;
2. Cut the nozzle, check whether the model and size of the cutting nozzle are wrong, check whether the cutting nozzle is damaged and whether the roundness is normal;
3. Optical center, it is recommended to use the cutting nozzle with diameter of 1.0 to check the optical center, and the focus is between – 1 and 1, so that the light spot is small and easy to observe;
4. Protect the lens, check whether the lens is clean and free of water, oil and slag. Sometimes the protective lens will be fogged due to weather or paving gas;
5. Focus check to see if the focus is set correctly.
If there are no problems in the five items, modify the parameters according to the phenomenon. In addition to the above points, the cutting accuracy of different materials is also slightly different. Even for the same material, if the composition of the material is different, the cutting accuracy will also be different. Therefore, the workpiece material also has a certain impact on the laser cutting accuracy.