The current laser cutting machines are high-power heavy-duty equipment, and a laser cutting machine with excellent technology and functions is relatively expensive. Its good performance makes subsequent work smoother and can also better reduce costs. So it is necessary to pay attention during operation, and to pay attention to maintenance and upkeep in order to increase the service life of the equipment, save costs, create greater benefits, and ensure good condition.
Today, taking the high-power laser cutting machine with a beam laser as an example, we will continue to take you through the monthly maintenance and upkeep process of the laser cutting machine.
The following maintenance work needs to be done every month:
1. Check for the presence and distinct markings of warning signs on all parts of the machine tool.
2. Check whether the screws at the connection between the X and Y skin cavities and the baffle are loose and whether they need to be tightly locked.
3. Check the thermal and cooling conditions of the chiller, check the water level and water quality of the chiller’s water tank, and promptly replenish the water tank and replace it according to the required water quality requirements.
4. Check all dust covers for contamination, disassemble and clean them, including:
(1) CNC control cabinet and CNC internal cooling fan;
(2) Dust cover and heat sink of the air compressor;
(3) Cooling fan of the chiller.
5. Disassemble the leather cavity to check whether the lubrication of the X and Y axis gear racks is normal. If there is severe oil separation, clean the gear racks first, then apply new lubricating grease, and check whether the installation screws of the gear racks are loose and need to be tightened.
6. Disassemble the front baffle of the module to check if the lubrication of the Z-axis screw is normal. If there is severe oil separation, it is necessary to clean the screw first, then apply new lubricating grease, and check if the module fixing screws and each limit switch sensing frame are loose. It is necessary to tighten them (some models do not have screw rods).
7. Check whether the set values of nitrogen, oxygen, and air pressure gauges are normal, such as the air inlet pressure value of the machine tool (next to the electrical cabinet side), and the air pressure valve of the dust removal damper cylinder.
8. Check the locking status of the front door screws of the machine tool, and clean and lubricate the sliding blocks and linear guides of the front door.
9. Check if the relay in the electrical cabinet is working properly and replace it if necessary.
10. Check all power switches and replace them as necessary.
11. Check whether the external cover door of the machine tool is loose and clean, and whether the fixing block of the entire machine and the fixing screws of the machine tool are loose and tightly locked.
12. Check the dust collector filter and replace the filter element if necessary. (If equipped with a dust collector)
13. Check the operation of the circular drag chain for cracks or wear, and check if the balancer is working properly and the tension is normal (only for groove models).
14. Remove the dust cover, check the contamination inside the B-axis shaft sleeve, and clean if necessary (only for groove models).
15. Remove the Z-axis cover, check the contamination and lubrication of the Z-axis rack, clean and add lubricating grease, and check the fixation of the small drag chain and travel switch collision block (only for groove models).
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]